Food Stylist & Recipe Developer
Born and raised in Toronto, Dee has successfully transformed one of her earliest roles as a model into a thriving food career. In the last 12 years, she has distinguished herself as a recipe developer, a bestselling cookbook author, a food stylist, a culinary instructor, and a television personality—all driven by her deep love for food. Dee's unwavering presence is a constant where beautiful food is concerned, as she elevates every culinary experience with her expert touch.
Dee's most recent food endeavors:
- Bestselling cookbook author, Peak Season (2022)
- Culinary Instructor at Canada's leading chef school, George Brown College
- Recipe Developer for many organizations around Toronto, Fresh City Farms, Mabel's Bakery, Healthy Butcher, Sweat + Tonic, Mama Earth Organics, Big Mountain Foods, and the Gladstone Hotel
- Recipes and styling featured in Elle Gourmet, the Food Network, National Post, Eaten Magazine, House and Home, Best Health, Foodism TO, Mountain Life Magazine, Ottawa at Home, Vita Daily, Toronto Guardian, In the Hills Magazine, and Fleet Street Magazine
- Heard on Kitchen Confessions Podcast
- Seen on the Social, CP24, Global News, CTV News, Rogers TV
- Dee has been selected by Fjallraven North America to be Toronto's local guide in sustainability and leads their major events surrounding food accessibility and healthy eating.
Dee adds a playful spirit to every project that will leave you marveling at the newfound efficiency and more in love with food by the time you're done.